You are amazing. This age, almost 3, has truly been eye-opening into your personality. All day long you say and do things that simply amaze your daddy and me.
- You have to check your he-mail
- You say words like many, tiny, and disappear, with correct sentence construction
- You think for yourself and can make most decisions about what to wear, what to eat, and what to do
- You love attention
- You can sit still and watch a movie, well, almost the entire movie
- You told me the other day, “I want to call Peggy!” your Grandmother
- You can trace letters, something I am so very proud of
- You are very empathetic and don’t like to see anyone upset
- You say, “I have an idea!”
- You love to dance
- You love to pretend play and talk on the phone to Cinderella. "Hello, Cinderella?"
I love you so, so much Riley.