1. I miss Riley so much!
2. I can’t wait until she is in school so she can run into my room when school is out! I’ve always looked forward to that.
3. Teenagers need to talk. I have to relax a little on that rule.
4. You don’t have to be a drill sergeant to get the kids to respect you.
5. I woke up with a sore throat. I guess it takes a while to build up immunity.
6. Heels are a no-no.
7. A 9:00 bedtime feels so wonderful the next morning.
8. Over-plan. Running out of things to teach is not cool.
9. Denied the first friend request from a student. I won’t be that teacher.
Plus lots more that is probably not ok for me to write about.
Ready to do it again.