Saturday, August 28, 2010

Thoughts on working after 1 week…

school-sign-green-lg

1. I miss Riley so much!

2. I can’t wait until she is in school so she can run into my room when school is out! I’ve always looked forward to that.

3. Teenagers need to talk. I have to relax a little on that rule.

4. You don’t have to be a drill sergeant to get the kids to respect you.

5. I woke up with a sore throat. I guess it takes a while to build up immunity.

6. Heels are a no-no.

7. A 9:00 bedtime feels so wonderful the next morning.

8. Over-plan. Running out of things to teach is not cool.

9. Denied the first friend request from a student. I won’t be that teacher.

 

Plus lots more that is probably not ok for me to write about.

Tired.

Excited.

Ready to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment