Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 68

My Project has to be discontinued. Sad!! My favorite point-and-shoot has gone out of business. Really sad!  I’ve had my camera since right after Henry and I got together, so I’m really emotionally attached to it. This camera documented our lives together…

jayciehenry

preg1

preg2  preg3

preg4

preg5

baby

baby2

family

baby4 food

baby3

baby5

baby6

family2  baby8

easter

crawling baby9 baby10 baby11 halloween halloween2 christmas1 snow riley1 riley2 013 005 039 011 033 006-1 I’m still going to blog and craft, but I’m just postponing my Project 365 until we get a new camera. Hopefully not too long! Riley is just a month away from two years old too, so it’s not a bad time to show her evolution in pictures.

What a great 2 years! I love her and Henry more today than I ever have!

1 comment:

  1. That sucks! My camera was stolen when Sawyer was 6 weeks old and I was so sad! I had to rush out for a replacement! That age so much changes so fast! Hope you get a new one soon!

    ReplyDelete