Friday, January 9, 2015

December and a lot of January

Riley,

The biggest thing to happen to you lately...


And aren't you proud. For a couple weeks you mentioned that you had "objects" in your mouth. I thought that was gross and told you to go brush your teeth. Finally after kept telling me this I looked in your mouth. Those "objects" were two permanent bottom teeth growing in. On January 2, 2015 you pulled your first tooth out. I was laying down with Nolan trying to get him to go to sleep, when you burst in the room. At first I looked at you like you were crazy; I was trying to get Nolan to go to sleep. But when you started telling me what had just happened to you, I jumped right out of bed. It was an amazing experience. You are so proud!

The school work you bring home makes me so proud. You've just started writing words, even words that you really don't know how to spell. You always have very good behavior at school as well.

Ella,

You love to play with Riley's toys. You've even started accumulating Barbie dolls. I can't keep track of which Barbies are yours and which are Riley's. Santa brought you a Hello Kitty kitchen and you really like to play with it and your groceries.


You're the mischievous one of the bunch. Sometimes just the look on your face lets me know that you are up to something. You're also the most abrasive. It's common for you to tell Paw-Paw or Grandad to "Go away!" or "Get back!" You follow that up with a big hug so they don't mind too much.

You are very possessive with your brother and sister. If anyone new comes around you immediately think they are going to take Nolan or Riley. You get a mad look on your face and yell, "That's my brudder!" I can't wait to see what you and Nolan are like when you're in high school. I hope you're always best friends.

Nolan,

You're the headstrong one. When you determine to do something, nothing will stand in your way. You're especially bad about getting someone's cup or water bottle and running off with it. I can't tell you how many times you've gotten Ella's cup and then spilled the milk all over you. If you steal a toy from Ella you take off in the other direction. This prompts screams from her until she gets the thing back.



You like to follow me around saying Mama. The way you say it makes you sound like a little baby sheep. And you don't just say it once. You say it over and over and over again. I love my Mama's boy.

You are an extremely slow eater. It takes you foreeeevvver to eat. Most of the time just pick and play with your food. Not much actually goes in your belly. You will drink an Ensure if they're convenient.

I love all three of you kids with every thing in me. I'll always do anything I can for you. You make my heart beat and give me a purpose, even when the days aren't so bright. Stay my babies forever.

Love, Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment