Sunday, July 8, 2012

Ella Rae Smith

Dear Riley & Ella,

We welcomed someone new on June 26. Daddy is out numbered big time now!
Our family is so very complete now. Ella, You are the perfect baby for our family. You don't cry much, you sleep all the time, and you're just the sweetest little girl. Riley, you're the perfect big sister. You are helpful, except when it comes to throwing diapers away, you're caring, and you are so proud of your little sister.

I couldn't be happier than I am right now. If I would have had another baby like Riley I don't think I could say the same thing. Riley was needy, cried all the time, and never slept. Ella sleeps and sleeps and sleeps. Right now she is sleeping about 20 hours a day. Riley never slept more than 15 hours a day. And when not sleeping, Riley was crying. It's not all her fault; I had no idea what I was doing. Looking back, I'm sure Riley just wanted to eat, but instead I was trying to sing her lullaby's. With Ella, I know a little more and am much more relaxed. So much better the second time around!

Love my girls and my husband so much!

Love, Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment