Thursday, July 29, 2010

Top 3 Crafts

I want to list my top 3 favorite crafts in one spot for reference… Here they are in no particular order!

1. Recycled cardboard toddler chair.

toddler chair I’ve loved this chair! Riley and my nephew have too. To just be cardboard, this chair has surprisingly held up. I have had to add hot glue in places, but that wouldn’t have happened if it wasn’t being used as a stool. The arms of the chair are pretty dirty and I’ve thought about recovering those, but that seems like a lot of work. I could make a brand new chair, but I’m lazy. But, but, but…

This is a great chair. And with all recycled parts! It’s still used today and I think it will be around for a while now!

2. Ones dress

dress I had a great pattern thanks to Barefoot in the kitchen and I really enjoyed making this dress. I can’t wait for someone else to get pregnant with a little girl so I can get to work!

3. Canvas wall art for Riley’s room

wall art Definitely one of my most prized piece of craftiness. I am not a painter, can’t paint, don’t want to paint-crafter. And I pulled this off rather nicely. This canvas goes great in Riley’s room and I really enjoyed when this project came all together. Husband couldn’t believe it!

So, those are my top three. I’m a proud Mama!

1 comment: