Thursday, January 6, 2011

Keeping myself honest

To do list for Spring Break:

  • Make this. I really love this wreath and while I don’t want to make an exact replica, something similar will be made for Riley’s door.

image

Courtesy of Mrspriss.com

  • Get ready for the CCCSale. Two women started a clothing consignment sale in my area. It happens two times a year (one for winter clothes and one for summer clothes). I want to sell some stuff off this year. I have a high chair, baby bed, toys, clothes, toys, and clothes. MUST GET RID OF IT ALL! The sale this year is April 7-9. Can’t wait!
  • Make a holiday themed quilt. I don’t care or know what holiday yet, but I’m sure one will come to me. I would like a Christmas quilt, but I don’t know if it will happen. Also would like a Valentine’s Day themed quilt, but it won’t get a ton of use. Also would like a Halloween quilt, and the list goes on and on!
  • Take Riley to see her Mamaw Smith in Louisiana. I want to leave her there for a few hours and travel here to see where some of my relatives come from. It’s about 3 hours away from where my Mother-in-law lives, and she loves getting to spend time alone with Riley.

So far 4 things on my to do list. I only have a week of Spring Break vacation, but I’m hoping that by planning ahead and listing what I want to get done, it will ALL get finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment