Saturday, January 22, 2011

Love My Girl!

002

We’ve had the best day, Riley. Aunt Ma, Paw-Paw, and Tio came over for a little while around lunch time. You had so much fun playing with Tio. He is very good with you.

When they left, we cleaned house – all 3 of us. You don’t pull your weight though. We took several breaks to dance. You wore a tu-tu I made you around the house all day and said you were a ballerina.

After your nap, we watched cartoons.

You had macaroni and cheese with squash for supper and then you and I took a bath. You love to take a bath with me. I have some kind of foot exfoliant for the bathtub and wanted to try that out on you – you didn’t like it.

Now as we wait for bedtime, I’m just staring at you in disbelief that you are so smart, so beautiful, and mine.

I love you so much.

Love, Mama

1 comment: