Monday, February 1, 2010

Riley Claire - 9 Month Newsletter

Originally Written - June 16, 2009
Riley Claire,

Today, you are 9 months old. Although you are still an infant, you sometimes act like a teenager: You get mad when I tell you no, you don't like to go to bed on time, you don't like to help clean your room and you get water all over the bathroom when you take a bath. I did not know what I was getting into when you came into this world.

Your cousin Braxton started staying at home with us during the day a couple weeks ago. And girl let me tell you, you did not like him. You wanted his diapers, his bottle, his pacifier, anything that was designated Braxton's, you thought it belonged to you. Slowly but surely, you are coming around. Now, you don't have to sit in my lap when I feed him or change his diaper. It's made Braxton's life a lot easier. Now, he just needs to watch his private area. That seems to be the only thing of Braxton's that interests you anymore.

You have also developed a new behavior: SEVERE separation anxiety. You are my little shadow around the house. Wherever I go, you are not far behind. The shower is no exception. You love your Momma. At times, it is very trying. But Riley, I would not know how to function without you following me all over the house.

You are your own person. You love me like no other. Your Daddy is your favorite play friend. You two play in such a sweet way, that whenever you are playing together I have to stop and watch. It makes me smile. I know how lucky I am to have you. You are one of a kind and I wouldn't take the world for you.

I love you Sweet Girl

Love,

Momma


No comments:

Post a Comment