Monday, February 1, 2010

Riley Claire - Fall 2009 Newsletter

Originally Written - December 16, 2009
Dear Riley,

I'm going to try and get a few lines in while you a playing. I say this because it isn't too often you let me do anything other than play with you. Let's just say you require a lot of attention. Your Doctor says your separation anxiety is normal and you will grow out of it. You don't want me to leave the room. If I do, you follow me. If I drop you off somewhere, you cry. No, you wail. Oh, and did I mention you don't like other people?

I'm not complaining because I know how lucky I am. I like to think you just like me. Even your Daddy would get tired of being with me all the time. But not you. You love your Mommy. You love ME.

Riley, you are already so caring. You want to help me when I take care of another baby. You wipe their faces, you try to feed them, and you try to help me change their diaper. You are a big help!

Wherever we go, people notice your smile. You have the biggest, prettiest smile. You love to laugh and giggle and read books. Your favorite toy is a ball. You just learned to point at your nose when I say, "Do you know where your nose is?"

Santa Claus is coming to see you in just a few days. You are going to be totally surprised! Your Daddy and I have put a lot of thought into your gifts, so I hope you like them. What am I saying? You are going to go crazy!

I love you sweet girl. Always remember that.

Love,

Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment